ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

40% off G-Fuel (Gamma) Promo Code

by Taunt - 03-11-2016 - 05:22 AM
ENJOY THE CODE WHILE IT LASTS!
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Never really had gfuel but thanks I hope this still works :D
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
Nice share! Lets hope it can still be redeemed.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I heard from a couple guys who bought G-fuel talking about how they don't improve or something along those lines when they use the drink. Still, thanks for contributing.
(10-01-2016 - 07:38 PM)Alex Wrote: I heard from a couple guys who bought G-fuel talking about how they don't improve or something along those lines when they use the drink. Still, thanks for contributing.

I don't know shit about chemistry, but I don't think it gives you a boost. The branding probably gives you the illusion that it's an actual energy drink that helps you be better at video-games, but in reality it doesn't. It's not likes it's Adderall or something.
(10-01-2016 - 08:13 PM)Colin Wrote:
(10-01-2016 - 07:38 PM)Alex Wrote: I heard from a couple guys who bought G-fuel talking about how they don't improve or something along those lines when they use the drink. Still, thanks for contributing.

I don't know shit about chemistry, but I don't think it gives you a boost. The branding probably gives you the illusion that it's an actual energy drink that helps you be better at video-games, but in reality it doesn't. It's not likes it's Adderall or something.

Uh-huh, that's what I was thinking.
(10-01-2016 - 08:15 PM)Alex Wrote:

It does nothing. It tastes like ass and is such a fucking false advertisement. Fuck them. I'd rather run to the market and buy a 12 pack of monster for 7 dollars instead of paying 35 dollars for a shit drink
(10-02-2016 - 12:41 AM)Program Wrote:

It does nothing. It tastes like ass and is such a fucking false advertisement. Fuck them. I'd rather run to the market and buy a 12 pack of monster for 7 dollars instead of paying 35 dollars for a shit drink

I agree, I'd rather get that 12 pack of Monster over some nasty gfuel.
Add me on uPlay - x12GA (Plat 2/1.4KD)
(10-02-2016 - 12:47 AM)salty Wrote:

fr lol, especially since those two new flavors were dropped
(10-02-2016 - 01:13 AM)Program Wrote:
(10-02-2016 - 12:47 AM)salty Wrote:
(10-01-2016 - 08:13 PM)Colin Wrote: I don't know shit about chemistry, but I don't think it gives you a boost. The branding probably gives you the illusion that it's an actual energy drink that helps you be better at video-games, but in reality it doesn't. It's not likes it's Adderall or something.

fr lol, especially since those two new flavors were dropped
Yea my friend I think had the flavor "Watermelon".. Shit man that was so strong and tasted so bad.
Add me on uPlay - x12GA (Plat 2/1.4KD)

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)