ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

would u date?

by xkovx - 11-05-2017 - 06:59 PM
I'll dating anything that's willing to date me
Yh many not lollol in for a penny n all that
When I started dating my now wife, the first thing I told her was that I date in hopes of having a future together. She was my first and only girlfriend.
This is something I'll see on Craigslist. I'd be down to date her if she is looking for a long term. And for my occupation I wouldn't really be suitable to support the kids. I'm broke asf lol
this thread confuses me but from what you listed sure id date that girl, i see why not
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
I wouldn't mess around with girls like that.. even if she says she wants a long term relation-ship it might not even go that way. From personal experience, you're going to find a girl that you think is the right one then things might not even go down that path.
Dating is definitely a long term thing. It's a waste of time to be in a relationship for a short period of time because that just means she wants free stuff.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
(11-05-2017 - 06:59 PM)xkovx Wrote: Think very clearly before doing so..But above all..have a straight up convo with her on expectations. If she looking for "fun" then that's her call..if she looking for something long term and serious..then its on you.. Alot of responsibility attached long term..if you like kids and see a future..then sure..full steam ahead.. She likely will be a very responsible 

Interesting way of thought. Generally speaking people do fall under one of those two categories. Keep in mind it's influenced by a lot of other factors too, people can change over time. I personally hate those that aren't for long term, it just shows their own level of dedication to not only relationships but other similar "tasks".
Yes I would, she seems great.
Date guys for fun huh, doesn't sound like the cleanest person.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)