ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

school is shit

by 1microfix - 04-25-2018 - 11:27 PM
Why does school suck so much! I hate this. 
the education system is shit really
I agree 100% with ya. Its seems like a money grab.
so glad i am done with it and i agree with you
Because life only gets harder
Same, just finished finals but i still feel like im dying...
school is better than uni/college, college is better than working for the rest of your life
(04-25-2018 - 11:27 PM)1microfix Wrote: Why does school suck so much! I hate this. 

You are making it suck. Fuck what everyone else wants, fuck a major (if you are in college). Just take shit that sounds cool to you. You don't need an advisors approval to sign up for a class.  Shit I never signed up for classes ahead of time - some might say this is folly, but I just dropped into a class on the first day and if I liked it I asked if I could attend it.  They sign a form and I turn it in and all's good.
College is about what you want to learn, don't make it about what you should be - that will come with time.
Learning only sucks if you have to do it. 
Steve Jobs dropped out of college, and just started to sitting in on classes for free - he didn't get any grades, but he learned the shit he wanted to learn.
I took a class once where we just watched movies. Awesome way to get over a hangover.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)