ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

investing

by Xboxmods - 11-06-2017 - 08:52 PM
ive been trying to invest in bitcoins on coinbase but people say its really shit on there can anyone tell me the best site to go to ?
or some  recommendations ?
coinbase and gemini are two of the more secure and easy exchanges to link to a US based bank account. They can both purchase and sell btc and eth but if you are looking for altcoins then you have many more options. I have used both in the past and found them to be ok.

Many that deal with us customers will require a scan of a drivers license, us addy and sometimes ssn.
Kraken dude, kraken is your friend
I'd stay the fuck away from coinbase if you can help it they've had more leaks than the Kardashians
You could always let your spare bitcoin sit in your wallet and never touch it and let it increase from btc value rising.
You could also put money aside over time and dedicate a certain amount to something you could use or blow it on and not care.
Then gamble that little spare bit on a site like PrimeDice or something. 1 big bet. If you lose it, no biggie. If you win, that's double.
Or you could always find a popular market of things you could buy & sell for profit. Like gaming related or something.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
I've been using coinbase / gdax to deposit fiat, buy ether, and transfer out.

No problems at all here.
I use Cryptopia to trade in altcoins and Local bitcoins to buy
Kraken is the way to go
Localbitcoin it's the best system, because it's distributed.
Localbitcoin it's the best system, because it's distributed.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)