ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Impossible to use a Zombie Mod Menu

by Lady_Kurumi - 12-05-2016 - 02:01 AM
i've tried like 5 different zombie menu but no one was working :/ i think its about the
RawFileManager.xex or a shit like that.............. please help me i'm about to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie  :lit:
[Image: 76561198080303851.png]
I don't think RawFileManager works online, I remember having to use XeNoN offline files a couple dashes ago for this shit to work online.
thanks for sharign this
If you are trying to use a zombies menu while you have a multiplayer menu inside of the Raw/maps/mp/Gametypes that consist of more than a _clientids.gsc file it wont work. Multiplayer menus that have files like _rank.gsc, _shellshock.gsc will make your zombies menu crash 100% of the time because it's trying to load the multiplayer scripts into the zombies mode which is not possible.
could use a jrpc ect tool
Why are you posting: Thanks for sharing xDDD
looking good mate i like it
or maybe ur xbox is fucked
(12-05-2016 - 02:01 AM)Lady_Kurumi Wrote: i've tried like 5 different zombie menu but no one was working :/ i think its about the
RawFileManager.xex or a shit like that.............. please help me i'm about to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie  :lit:
(12-05-2016 - 02:01 AM)Lady_Kurumi Wrote: i've tried like 5 different zombie menu but no one was working :/ i think its about the

lit]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)