ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Quick Code I Remade

by lilzip - 09-23-2018 - 06:09 AM
This Is a quick force field i remade from the svt mod menu i wrote out the code for people doint spam the thread on how to use it
and because the forms is dead asf now

bool fieldloop = false;

addBoolOption("Svt Force Field", fieldloop);

case 1:
fieldloop = !fieldloop;
break;

if (fieldloop)
{
Vector3 Position = ENTITY::GET_ENTITY_COORDS(PLAYER::GET_PLAYER_PED(PLAYER::PLAYER_ID()), 0);
FIRE::ADD_EXPLOSION(Position.x, Position.y, Position.z, BLIMP, FLT_MAX, false, true, 0.0f);
FIRE::ADD_EXPLOSION(Position.x, Position.y, Position.z, TRAIN, FLT_MAX, false, true, 0.0f);
Draw_Marker(PLAYER::PLAYER_PED_ID(), 28, 255, 0, 0, 100, fieldloop);
}

void Draw_Marker(int Entity, int type, int Red, int Green, int Blue, int Alpha, float Scale)//2
{
Vector3 Player = ENTITY::GET_ENTITY_COORDS(Entity, 1);
Vector3 rotation = CAM::GET_GAMEPLAY_CAM_ROT_V2(0);
GRAPHICS::DRAW_MARKER(type, Player.x, Player.y, Player.z, rotation.x, rotation.y, rotation.z, 180.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, Scale, Scale, Scale, Red, Green, Blue, Alpha, false, true, 2, false, false, false, false);
}
Judge Judy Is Sexy Asf Can We All Agree?  Love
& Lets Stop The Cracking War M8s Devil )
(Make Modding Fun Again 100emoji   )
how do I use it?
(09-23-2018 - 06:10 AM)DewRific Wrote: how do I use it?

bruuhhhh lmfao quit playing
I remake this from time ago and the Scale need to set to 8.0f, I don't know why the hell you setting it as a Bool.
&& this is for....? :v
(09-23-2018 - 06:09 AM)lilzip Wrote: This Is a quick force field i remade from the svt mod menu i wrote out the code for people doint spam the thread on how to use it
and because the forms is dead asf now

bool fieldloop = false;

addBoolOption("Svt Force Field", fieldloop);

case 1:
fieldloop = !fieldloop;
break;

if (fieldloop)
{
Vector3 Position = ENTITY::GET_ENTITY_COORDS(PLAYER::GET_PLAYER_PED(PLAYER::PLAYER_ID()), 0);
FIRE::ADD_EXPLOSION(Position.x, Position.y, Position.z, BLIMP, FLT_MAX, false, true, 0.0f);
FIRE::ADD_EXPLOSION(Position.x, Position.y, Position.z, TRAIN, FLT_MAX, false, true, 0.0f);
Draw_Marker(PLAYER::PLAYER_PED_ID(), 28, 255, 0, 0, 100, fieldloop);
}

void Draw_Marker(int Entity, int type, int Red, int Green, int Blue, int Alpha, float Scale)//2
{
Vector3 Player = ENTITY::GET_ENTITY_COORDS(Entity, 1);
Vector3 rotation = CAM::GET_GAMEPLAY_CAM_ROT_V2(0);
GRAPHICS::DRAW_MARKER(type, Player.x, Player.y, Player.z, rotation.x, rotation.y, rotation.z, 180.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, Scale, Scale, Scale, Red, Green, Blue, Alpha, false, true, 2, false, false, false, false);
}

thanks
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
(09-23-2018 - 06:06 PM)GeostormXD Wrote: I remake this from time ago and the Scale need to set to 8.0f, I don't know why the hell you setting it as a Bool.

what do you mean a bool option sets it as a on and off option you can make it a addoption if you want it to be on 247 when you click it some people like to turn it off lmfaoo
(09-23-2018 - 06:06 PM)GeostormXD Wrote: I remake this from time ago and the Scale need to set to 8.0f, I don't know why the hell you setting it as a Bool.

OH SHIT ITS MEMESTORM
(09-23-2018 - 07:57 PM)BModzMasterTM Wrote: && this is for....? :v

wtf are u talking about
(09-24-2018 - 03:08 AM)lilzip Wrote:

what do you mean a bool option sets it as a on and off option you can make it a addoption if you want it to be on 247 when you click it some people like to turn it off lmfaoo
You see where you got fieldloop in draw_marker that need to be 8.0f which is the same size of the forcefield

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)