ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Crash Method - [Ped]

by XBLxPhantom - 01-23-2019 - 01:25 PM
thx bro lets take a look
Oml skidz are dead Lmao
(01-23-2019 - 01:25 PM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:
Code:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

If you use this, Please do Credit me aswell as AFC as i originally got this from it's  "black screen protection" wich isn't actually a protection and tons of people seem to think it is LOL!!!!!.....anyway took that and beasted it!  if i remember this one is Deadly asf. if it's not very strong yu can always change the crash model and add different PTFX.

Nice Job  Heart Heart Fire Fire
#CelestialFTW

(01-24-2019 - 03:41 AM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:
(01-23-2019 - 08:50 PM)GucciMang Wrote: Pretty whack that xbox scene. if this is what can crash yall on xbx.

hard for ps3 users to talk when yall still get dropped by taxis.

exist also object cause's freeze instantly
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
(01-23-2019 - 01:25 PM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:
Code:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

If you use this, Please do Credit me aswell as AFC as i originally got this from it's  "black screen protection" wich isn't actually a protection and tons of people seem to think it is LOL!!!!!.....anyway took that and beasted it!  if i remember this one is Deadly asf. if it's not very strong yu can always change the crash model and add different PTFX.
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming
nice good job iguess
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)