ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Crash Method - [Ped]

by XBLxPhantom - 01-23-2019 - 01:25 PM
Code:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

If you use this, Please do Credit me aswell as AFC as i originally got this from it's  "black screen protection" wich isn't actually a protection and tons of people seem to think it is LOL!!!!!.....anyway took that and beasted it!  if i remember this one is Deadly asf. if it's not very strong yu can always change the crash model and add different PTFX.
Most easiest crash to protect against xD
Add my Discord Kiwi2014566#9755
(01-23-2019 - 01:53 PM)kiwi2014566 Wrote: Most easiest crash to protect against xD

then why does this crash silkroad, enforcer and every other menu i've run into [aside from SVT]  lmfao.

(01-23-2019 - 01:57 PM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:
(01-23-2019 - 01:53 PM)kiwi2014566 Wrote: Most easiest crash to protect against xD

then why does this crash silkroad, enforcer and every other menu i've run into [aside from SVT]  lmfao.

if it was so easy to protect from, shouldn't they be able to stop it? lmao.
(01-23-2019 - 01:25 PM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:
Code:
Hidden Content

If you use this, Please do Credit me aswell as AFC as i originally got this from it's  "black screen protection" wich isn't actually a protection and tons of people seem to think it is LOL!!!!!.....anyway took that and beasted it!  if i remember this one is Deadly asf. if it's not very strong yu can always change the crash model and add different PTFX.

0x3F039CBA = slod_human 
lol
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
What's AFC menu?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
Multi
(01-23-2019 - 03:23 PM)pdb Wrote: What's AFC menu?

AFC/Sauce Engine, Look it up on Youtube that will be more helpful than I.
Pretty whack that xbox scene. if this is what can crash yall on xbx.
(01-23-2019 - 01:25 PM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:
Code:
Hidden Content

Goood
(01-23-2019 - 08:50 PM)GucciMang Wrote: Pretty whack that xbox scene. if this is what can crash yall on xbx.

hard for ps3 users to talk when yall still get dropped by taxis.
dope release man
Judge Judy Is Sexy Asf Can We All Agree?  Love
& Lets Stop The Cracking War M8s Devil )
(Make Modding Fun Again 100emoji   )

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)