ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Where would I go about getting a modded PS1?

by Rebecca - 01-22-2017 - 08:26 PM
I want to get one for my daughter when she's slightly older with loads of games. One that will run ISOs directly from burned disks. I was thinking of maybe getting her Barbie race and ride and a few other games. Where would I go about finding one? Or finding the chip to do it myself?
@3 is my slut
(01-22-2017 - 08:26 PM)Rebecca Wrote: I want to get one for my daughter when she's slightly older with loads of games. One that will run ISOs directly from burned disks. I was thinking of maybe getting her Barbie race and ride and a few other games. Where would I go about finding one? Or finding the chip to do it myself?

Probably the best place is going to be eBay. Other places that sell premodded ps1 or the chips are probably closed down by now due to claims or lack of business. I do think eBay for either the chip or the console are your best bet. I think they range from $50 - $100 is the most expensive, but they come with a few original discs and other trinkets lol
(01-22-2017 - 08:44 PM)Crunk Wrote:
(01-22-2017 - 08:26 PM)Rebecca Wrote: I want to get one for my daughter when she's slightly older with loads of games. One that will run ISOs directly from burned disks. I was thinking of maybe getting her Barbie race and ride and a few other games. Where would I go about finding one? Or finding the chip to do it myself?

Probably the best place is going to be eBay. Other places that sell premodded ps1 or the chips are probably closed down by now due to claims or lack of business. I do think eBay for either the chip or the console are your best bet. I think they range from $50 - $100 is the most expensive, but they come with a few original discs and other trinkets lol

Oooh thanks Crunk! c: Gonna check ebay now. I don't mind spending that on it c:
@3 is my slut
(01-22-2017 - 11:35 PM)Rebecca Wrote:
(01-22-2017 - 08:44 PM)Crunk Wrote:

Oooh thanks Crunk! c: Gonna check ebay now. I don't mind spending that on it c:

No problem! Always happy to help  ^^
Make sure whatever you buy is modified in the way you want. I believe there's multiple types of modifications.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
try going on ebay i saw some on there before
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching/Spamming

:D
Buy one on ebay or craigslist prices should be oging down
I bought my modified PS1 for 65$ , it came with over 43 somthing games on offerup mobile app. be aware though this was almost 2years ago so prices could have changed, but it depends on the type you've got really though.
Good luck my friend!
^^

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)