ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Whats the best game console Xbox oneX or PS4?

by assasincracker - 01-10-2018 - 07:34 PM
WHAT'S THE BEST XBOX OR PS4?
the only true console is pc
I have enjoyed xbox since 2006. I remember playing Xbox360 for as long as i can remember.

Always hated PS3, due to the controller sticks being located in the middle id jam my thumbs into each other.

I feel as if the PS4 controller has been made, bigger and more comfortable. So i enjoy both consoles :)

[Image: N2HdhIl0TbqL0DgXDSI7xQ.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Cup head for sure!
i like xbox but the best best is the pc
(01-18-2018 - 01:43 AM)garge Wrote: the only true console is pc

Agreed, OP speaks blasphemy.
it's fortnite and call of ! for me ....
In my opinion is the PS4.
(01-18-2018 - 07:23 AM)CaptainModz Wrote: I have enjoyed xbox since 2006. I remember playing Xbox360 for as long as i can remember.

Always hated PS3, due to the controller sticks being located in the middle id jam my thumbs into each other.

I feel as if the PS4 controller has been made, bigger and more comfortable. So i enjoy both consoles :)

[Image: N2HdhIl0TbqL0DgXDSI7xQ.png]

Completely agree about the controllers. I think it's because I became so used to controllers with non-symmetrical joysticks (i.e. Gamecube and Xbox) that when I tried PS3 I immediately disliked it. For nextgen though, probably PS4 because Xbox One UI can be a pain in the ass, and most of my buddies have PS4's
Fortnite is the best game tbh

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)