ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What's the worse thing you've ever done while slaughtered?

by Chucky - 12-02-2016 - 05:59 PM
I think the most funniest of mine was when I turned 17, I was drinking whiskey, vodka and beer. Me and a friend recently dug up my back yard and put pebbles down and we wanted a bench. It was late at night and we had this idea of stealing a bars bench that's up the road. Us being completely fucked out of our baskets we thought it would be a perfect idea, we hudded up, walked up the road swaying everywhere falling all over the place and finally we got to the bar, the bar had a 3ft wall around the back which really isn't high at all. After 40 minutes of drunken climbing over this 3ft wall we grabbed the bench and slung it over the wall smashing a residents window near by. Another 30 minutes and we finally made it back over the wall, we then realised there was a gate next to us completely unlocked. Any way, we struggled carrying this bench down the street and yay we made it home. 30 seconds later the owners of the bar came with the police and they told us that we was laughing that much while stealing this bench instead of arresting us straight away they decided to watch and then follow us home to then arrest us. All that time we completely forgot we got our dog drunk as fuck and the dog was on the garden passed out haha

So DF let's hear your drunken stories :P
[Image: n3ek4x3.png]
The worst thing I ever done was attempt balloon animals out of condoms.
@3 is my slut
the worst thing i did was i threw our dinner table from the balcony.... we live on the 7th floor...
(12-02-2016 - 06:12 PM)Luna Wrote: The worst thing I ever done was attempt balloon animals out of condoms.

Hahaha one of my friends tried that too. Its really funny to watch tbh :D
slaughtered as in drunk then gods noes as i do so much when im drunk. Probz this girl i got with as a dare which i was stupid enough to get with then realised what im doing haha
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
Send dick pics to my ex girlfriends and starting hitting on random ass girls. Is it bad they were sexual back?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.
(12-02-2016 - 11:51 PM)Cunt Wrote: Send dick pics to my ex girlfriends and starting hitting on random ass girls. Is it bad they were sexual back?

They might've been drunk too.
WE HIT THE GOAL DROP THE STUFF
@3 is my slut
(12-03-2016 - 01:24 AM)Luna Wrote: WE HIT THE GOAL DROP THE STUFF

drops all cooking pots, pans, cats, dogs and a piano
(12-03-2016 - 01:25 AM)Jade Wrote:
(12-03-2016 - 01:24 AM)Luna Wrote: WE HIT THE GOAL DROP THE STUFF

drops all cooking pots, pans, cats, dogs and a piano

And don't forget to drop the bass
@3 is my slut

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)