ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What is the best RAT?

by tashak - 12-17-2016 - 08:38 PM
Hey, what is the best RAT in your opinions?  :oscar:
A New York RAT I would say.
Cometa and NinjaRAT cool
Who uses rats these days.

I also think blackshades is a good one?
[Image: RU8KrQc.gif]
ImminentMonitor
Nanocore
LuminosityLink

Top 3 bests.

Others are gay, backdoored, weird.
(12-17-2016 - 08:38 PM)tashak Wrote: Hey, what is the best RAT in your opinions?  :oscar:

definitley the old cybergate one. it was awesome
One you wrote and didn't release publicly so theres no sigs for it.
RAT depend on what you use for.. don't listen man those are just public faced on stupid forum look for good ones via google for what you want them to be
or use botnet also google man
Well, it's definitely NOT DarkComet, as that is outdated, broken, and disgusting at this point, so at least nobody posted that. Anyways, I have heard that NanoCore and Lumnosity are pretty good tools. You could try checking those out and see if they're any good. :P
(11-16-2017 - 05:46 AM)IcyJake Wrote: Well, it's definitely NOT DarkComet, as that is outdated, broken, and disgusting at this point, so at least nobody posted that. Anyways, I have heard that NanoCore and Lumnosity are pretty good tools. You could try checking those out and see if they're any good. :P

Ive had luminosity license for 2 years. Even before the project was made public.

The owner (KFC) went MIA recently, as many believe he went to jail. So using luminosity is impossible.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)