ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What do you think? Of Life?

by Sxarlos - 03-03-2016 - 12:01 AM
I have no F*cking clue but it is scary.
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
It's getting worse and worse as time progresses.
Think of a monster and a little child, and you're the little child. :)
cool faggots from another forum:
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @Strawhat | Snoop Giraffe | @Malcolm
[Image: tumblr_nvrxlzk0yx1uhjj7ro1_500.gif]
Chatango: Platformer (Message)
Think of it as a race. It has a start and has an end.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
Our Species Are Getting Lesser Every Day

(03-04-2016 - 01:29 PM)Silentgaming Wrote: Our Species Are Getting Lesser Every Day

I don't think so. Infact, our population is way too huge. Soon enough, the land cannot hold us anymore.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
(03-04-2016 - 01:35 PM)nil Wrote:
(03-04-2016 - 01:29 PM)Silentgaming Wrote: Our Species Are Getting Lesser Every Day

I don't think so. Infact, our population is way too huge. Soon enough, the land cannot hold us anymore.

it will shrunk to the sea when the time come

(03-04-2016 - 01:53 PM)Silentgaming Wrote: it will shrunk to the sea when the time come

What are you on about? If anything, the worlds population will continue to expand rapidly.
(03-04-2016 - 03:47 PM)Axe Wrote:
(03-04-2016 - 01:53 PM)Silentgaming Wrote: it will shrunk to the sea when the time come

What are you on about? If anything, the worlds population will continue to expand rapidly.
Our species is going to extinct. Since crime keeps on there no safer place to live

Always said and believed, we as a species are racing against time and nature. We have to figure out ways to beat our dependence on the nature, or adapt faster to rapid changes.

Personally, I'd say I am fucked.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)