ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What changes would you like to see in a future update to DF?

by Senpai - 12-20-2015 - 06:56 PM
Hello Guys so as the News Reporter of the Forums i would like to ask you guys a brief question.

what changes would you like to see in future updates to DF or what would you like to be added to the forums thats not already on here?

Your Answer will help me and it will help the Forum Managers as well.

All The information gathered here will appear in a future Article The 1st Edition of DF News will arrive shortly however i would like to gather more resources and information to make the 1st Edition of DF News a Great Success!

Thanks in Advance!
Suggest absolutely anything that you'd want to see and we will definitely consider it.
Personally I'd like to see this forum have a chat-box on its own page for active users (Premium (gold & diamond) & Staff can use) & I'd also like to see a user comment box for people to chat on each others pages along with new userbars and awards for users to achieve to make this site more enjoyable.
For this site to grow and be advertised more as the amount of work people have put into this forum @Nova, @Ghost, @HaXzz & a lot more of the users and staff, we haven't got as much out which is a real disapointment.
I know these are hard things to add but I'm sure over time all of these can be added with the help of admins & developers.

Thanks ~ @xetangy
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
A section in the Grand Theft Auto forum as a general section.
A Demon Forum modding team.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
a kinky section for those evil little kitties :3
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)