ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Video game prices.

by macnelsonhorn - 11-10-2016 - 02:28 AM
See i know that to make a big budget game it cost lots of money and the companies need to pay workers but dam every time i see a new game its like most expencive game. well idk tell me your thoughts.n :oscar:
depends where you're from too, Australian prices for video games is really really stupid. Our exchange rate is terrible.
@3 is my slut
(11-10-2016 - 02:28 AM)macnelsonhorn Wrote: See i know that to make a big budget game it cost lots of money and the companies need to pay workers but dam every time i see a new game its like most expencive game. well idk tell me your thoughts.n :oscar:

3ds game prices are pretty decent Sick

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
I agree with this, video game prices are terrible. That's why I mostly just rent games.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Nah, they are all shity here in the Uk, I' just going to wait for the sales to come. Rip wallet.
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
(11-13-2016 - 08:23 PM)Sxarlos Wrote: Nah, they are all shity here in the Uk, I' just going to wait for the sales to come. Rip wallet.

Happens to me with steam. It's insane what that thing can do to your purse.
@3 is my slut
(11-10-2016 - 02:28 AM)macnelsonhorn Wrote: See i know that to make a big budget game it cost lots of money and the companies need to pay workers but dam every time i see a new game its like most expencive game. well idk tell me your thoughts.n :oscar:

Never buy games from third party sites. They usually rip you off anyway.
(11-14-2016 - 07:34 PM)Red Wrote:

Depends. I bought ass creed from cdkeys or something for $1 when it was like $40 elsewhere XD And rare replay for only $20 c: 

This is Australian currency so it was pretty cheap
@3 is my slut
(11-15-2016 - 01:08 AM)Luna Wrote:

Depends. I bought ass creed from cdkeys or something for $1 when it was like $40 elsewhere XD And rare replay for only $20 c: 

It depends. If they are reputable then sure, as long as there hasn't been any issues from other people using the service. But just be weary of blindly going onto a site claiming to do something they don't do.
(11-21-2016 - 11:10 PM)Red Wrote:
(11-15-2016 - 01:08 AM)Luna Wrote:

It depends. If they are reputable then sure, as long as there hasn't been any issues from other people using the service. But just be weary of blindly going onto a site claiming to do something they don't do.

Oh what do you mean about the claiming to do bit?
@3 is my slut

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)