ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Uploading problems

by fxyt - 10-30-2016 - 11:18 PM
Hi guys keep getting errors when uploading TUTs 
I put code in the [.code]   box's and your site keeps blocking it can one of you add a bypass or something to my account or look into this/

Picture has been removed dew to having personal information on it. E.g. Ip.

Just in firewall settings should be something about thread posts i believe
Making Tutorials Since Day One
Forgetting to comment what you want to see will end up with me blowing my mind up :D 
No idea why this is. @HaXzz should be able to resolve it.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-30-2016 - 11:22 PM)Red Wrote: No idea why this is. @HaXzz should be able to resolve it.

im trying to upload a tut on setting up BOT nets and some of the coding is messing with the firewall :/
Forgetting to comment what you want to see will end up with me blowing my mind up :D 
(10-30-2016 - 11:24 PM)fxyt Wrote:
(10-30-2016 - 11:22 PM)Red Wrote: No idea why this is. @HaXzz should be able to resolve it.

im trying to upload a tut on setting up BOT nets and some of the coding is messing with the firewall :/

Try doing it without code tags but instead putting it in a spoiler tag.
(10-30-2016 - 11:25 PM)Red Wrote:

Already tried bud but then the site says its an attack lol i can just wait don't bother me just wanted to bring the error to staff as I get it alot lol the life of a coder
(10-30-2016 - 11:26 PM)fxyt Wrote:
(10-30-2016 - 11:25 PM)Red Wrote:

Already tried bud but then the site says its an attack lol i can just wait don't bother me just wanted to bring the error to staff as I get it alot lol the life of a coder

Yeah don't worry too much about it, just keep it saved somewhere so you can upload it once this has been taken care of. ^^
Our firewall detects it as a potential threat, upload it to pastebin or something and post it that way.
Contact an admin mate, im sure they will help you out!
This has been fixed.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)