ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Too Much Leechers.

by MI6 - 12-22-2017 - 04:28 AM
I have only just joined and realize the amount of leechers is Literally Unbelievable...

Sorry if this is wrong Section, Didnt know where Else to Put!
-snip-
no worries man, and yes you're right, I dump a lot of stuff in the dump section and people leech the hell out of it. There are a few of us that actually contribute. Welcome to the community btw.
[Image: UtiSCuf.gif]
(12-22-2017 - 04:42 AM)Gonz0 Wrote: no worries man, and yes you're right, I dump a lot of stuff in the dump section and people leech the hell out of it. There are a few of us that actually contribute. Welcome to the community btw.

Yeah man, Thanks :) have a good day!
-snip-
It's not great but there is a number of features being implemented to try and reduce it.
(12-22-2017 - 05:29 AM)Rizla Wrote: It's not great but there is a number of features being implemented to try and reduce it.

Cool my dude. Ill try to report as many as Possible!
-snip-
nice 3 char forum name you fucking retard
(12-23-2017 - 07:18 AM)Gunner Wrote: nice 3 char forum name you fucking retard

okay, whats your problem?
-snip-
Trippie redd 2018 xxl who else
(12-23-2017 - 09:30 AM)Ultimately Wrote: Trippie redd 2018 xxl who else
people like you are probably one of the reasons this forum isn't getting a lot of contribution. There is a very small amount of real accounts and so many troll ones.
25% off coupon: DemonForums
(12-23-2017 - 09:33 AM)beta Wrote:
(12-23-2017 - 09:30 AM)Ultimately Wrote: Trippie redd 2018 xxl who else
people like you are probably one of the reasons this forum isn't getting a lot of contribution. There is a very small amount of real accounts and so many troll ones.

I Agree
-snip-

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)