ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

ToR MarketPlace Full Script. Own Your Own Market!

by MaluoZaki456 - 04-06-2018 - 09:54 AM
Hi Gentlemen

I am selling a standard marketplace script which is intended for hosting on the ToR Network. If you would like to own your own shop, clearnet or Tor network - Then this is perfect for you!!

- Secure to the Max! it is the same script used by another marketplace which has never been penetrated.
- Cryptocurrency Payment system inter-grated.
- Front end  Vendor dashboards
- Completely customizable
- Can be used for any shop, even on the clearnet if you want.
- Easy to use - Noob friendly!! No coding needed.
- i will offer 1 week support after purchase to assist you in any obstacles, questions and coding (if needed)

OWN YOUR OWN SHOP AND MAKE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF MONEY. THIS IS THE EASIEST AND FASTEST WAY IN THE WORLD TO MAKE MONEY. TRADE ROUTE ACCUMULATED 1500 BITCOINS IN 3 MONTHS BEFORE THEY EXITED .....

***NOTE: I am not responsible or even motivating for you to engage in any illegal activities and you are responsible for your own actions. I simply offer a script of a marketplace. You decide if you want to sell cookies or whatever***

$350 Negotiable. Screenshots will be uploaded soon after I hosted and tweaked it. The code is perfect i promise you! Its flawless and significant vulnerabilities is non-existent.
I will only sell 3 copies!!
nice info its surly going to help hanks
Code-HEIN:

https://www.gaboo.ga/2018/06/code-hein-2018-06-17.html

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)