ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Things we dumb kids did

by Tj_Snak3 - 12-21-2016 - 07:04 PM
I'm 23 but i remember back when i wasnt, and i did some dumb shit. 

When I was 8 I tried to launch fireworks inside lol

when I was 15 I tried to ride a wild horse bareback drunk

So what things did you do as a kid that you thought was just dumb as shit.
I flooded my school once, man I was a psycho.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Around 8 I threatened to kill someone, Got OSS for 3 days.
Around 15 I've got kicked outta school for throwing a book at a teacher because they was being an asshole, Then got sent to a Alternative school and got in couple fights there, Got kicked out. But also got into BMX & MMA so I fought their, But I waited for a long while than I've got back into the normal school and I've been staying outta trouble now, Plus no one will fuck with me now since I've been in mma.
[Image: VUWaunE.png]
*Educational Purpose Only*
Painted my walls with mario characters XD

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
hahah these are great! I too got kicked out of everyschool ive ever been in, i also tried to set something on fire, it twas a church i was young and thought bibles belong in fires, well i kinda still do :)
Mine is I shitted anywhere, pretty dumb.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
Got lost while on holiday in Spain when I was a lot younger, I went and told this person at some food stand that I couldn't find my parents and he called over some SOS people who put out over some loud tannoy speaker over the whole beach saying my name and stuff, and my parents came then, but that was scary xD :(
(12-22-2016 - 11:42 AM)Aeroski Wrote: Got lost while on holiday in Spain when I was a lot younger, I went and told this person at some food stand that I couldn't find my parents and he called over some SOS people who put out over some loud tannoy speaker over the whole beach saying my name and stuff, and my parents came then, but that was scary xD :(

Lmfao, but that's not really dumb owo.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
(12-22-2016 - 12:07 PM)explain Wrote:
(12-22-2016 - 11:42 AM)Aeroski Wrote: Got lost while on holiday in Spain when I was a lot younger, I went and told this person at some food stand that I couldn't find my parents and he called over some SOS people who put out over some loud tannoy speaker over the whole beach saying my name and stuff, and my parents came then, but that was scary xD :(

Lmfao, but that's not really dumb owo.

Well, this happened because I was young and decided to go to the sea on a very busy beach by myself while my parents were just on the sand and even though we discussed a way of finding where they were, I couldn't find them, so then I went to that food stand thing to tell the guy.
I know how it feels to get lost on a beach, when i turned 18 me and my father took a trip to Cancun, and everyday I got drunk and ventured to the beach i got so lost, my worst mistake on that day was having the bartenders mix the tequila's together haha. 

I now barely even drink, but when I do it's not tequila.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)