ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

The time when I got suspended from school for hacking

by Cosmo - 08-08-2018 - 03:56 AM
Got suspended and could have been expelled the second time

I thought I might share my fun times when I was back in school and breaking things. I will try and keep this story short but anyway, 

First Story (Running tools)
I was in my 12th year of high school (Final year in Australia) and, We had our own laptops to work from. Of course they were restricted but, me personally, I love breaking things and finding vulnerabilities and exploits because, that is all I did at school was to just hack for the fun of it. Anyway, I was sitting next to my mate and I injected my USB to install some tools because, That is the only way to bypass the school network restrictions when visiting other sites. Once I ran the tools, the IT department got alerted that a user is trying to hack the school systems. So, they sent up a technician to take my computer away and, wipe ALL my data including my school projects because, they couldn't trust me.

The week after, I got called to visit the head department of IT to discuss this occurrence. He told me what I have done and just random bullshit he said and then, he brings out that, If I got further then I did, he was going to be calling the police as well expelling me from school but, due to the conditions I was in, he suspended me for 3 days which was far enough because, means more holidays for me hehe.

from that day on, I was to be put next to the teacher while he can see my work which kinda sucked. Got my laptop back after 4 weeks and still had all privileges as any other school user

Second Story (Finding vulnerability and exploits)
This awesome finding was the best for me in school. I was doing my own thing on the desktops since, my laptop was take away. I was like; "Hmm... Let's do some more fun stuff", and what ya know. After doing some research on the schools network, I managed to pull of a 2015-2016 laptop database that contains emails, names, phone numbers & addresses. When I digged deeper, I found a database that contains ALL users from grade 8 to grade 12. I was curious at the time and was shocked about this. I had PRIVILEGE to copy users data and DELETE their own. At this point, I felt like a god just because, I could do these interesting things. 

The best part was, I copied my mates work next to me and put them on my desktop. I opened it up and, he was fucking pissed as me because, he wanted to know how I got his data. Till this day, I haven't told him.

So, after couple of weeks later, another school mate was like, "Teacher, I can't access this file", and of course I come in and say "Let me help ya out". Right then, the teacher was onto me and was like, "What do you mean?". From that point, I told the teacher I had access to the guys data and, the teacher came out at me and threaten me to have me suspended or expelled.

I told the teacher of course because, I ain't want a bad history. These other teachers told me that I can't just be doing what I've been doing and, got into an argument because, I found a network issue and so on...

Till this day, I'm known as the "hackerman"  from all the teachers I spoke with and the IT department so, I'm Mr popular kid now when I was at school.
[Image: DJzRNSK.jpg]
[ Cosmo // Mimi#1000 ]
"I was sitting next to my mate"  

nice stories though.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
(08-08-2018 - 05:42 AM)Masuta Wrote: "I was sitting next to my mate"  

nice stories though.

He didn't care because, he didn't know what I was doing.
[Image: DJzRNSK.jpg]
[ Cosmo // Mimi#1000 ]
schools are lucky to afford crap systems, of course u found explots. give urself a real challenge

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)