ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Tea Or Coffee?

by Red - 10-13-2016 - 06:22 PM
I honestly drink Coffee more than Tea. How about you? Do you have a favorite blend?
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-13-2016 - 06:22 PM)Red Wrote: I honestly drink Coffee more than Tea. How about you? Do you have a favorite blend?

i also drink coffee more than tea cause it's more common in the place i live but i also love tea like: Green Tee, especially Macha Green tee (the purest green tee on the mother Earth), i also love the mixture of Cinnamon + Carnation + Kozani's Crocus, really its dope ad tea, it's one of the most expensive here in greece and if you try it you will love it!
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-13-2016 - 06:29 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:
(10-13-2016 - 06:22 PM)Red Wrote: I honestly drink Coffee more than Tea. How about you? Do you have a favorite blend?

i also drink coffee more than tea cause it's more common in the place i live but i also love tea like: Green Tee, especially Macha Green tee (the purest green tee on the mother Earth), i also love the mixture of Cinnamon + Carnation + Kozani's Crocus, really its dope ad tea, it's one of the most expensive here in greece and if you try it you will love it!

Cinnamon is a nice addition. :oscar:
I never drink coffee. Tea with honey for me

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
(10-13-2016 - 06:39 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote: I never drink coffee. Tea with honey for me

I usually just drink Tea with Honey when I am sick from the cold weather. It is nice though. :yus:

Ah, I drink more Tea than Coffee :p

I like sweet tea or warm mint tea me gf makes me when I have a sore throat :yus:
Coffeee cause it has more letters
I'd rather tea. I don't really like the taste of coffee and it doesn't make me feel awake anyway, so I don't bother with it.

As flavor I love vanilla and lemon.

[Image: h0SLryf.gif]

[spoiler="Anime Club logo"][Image: RxX656N.jpg][/spoiler]
nice this thread made me go make a cup of green tea which im drinking right now! XD
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-13-2016 - 09:26 PM)Harry Potter Wrote: nice this thread made me go make a cup of green tea which im drinking right now! XD

And I have just made a coffee. :)

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)