ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[TUT] How to get FREE Coolermaster Fans

by Buzz - 12-06-2015 - 07:59 PM
Okay, so I have just tried this and it has worked, it does require a serial number and PoP (can be fake) _____________ Difficulty: 2/10 Requirements: • Serial number of CoolerMaster Case • Receipt (I used PayPal Receipt Generator) • An Email Account Tutorial: Step 1: Go to : http://www.coolermaster.com/tech_sup...hp?action=Form Step 2: Input all your information about your PC Step 3: For the 'Comment' part, say something a long the lines of: "I just bought a Insert Case Name and the fans on the Insert Location of the case don't work, I have tried multiple other fans and they work fine, I really wanted the LED fans as they look really nice. I have bought CoolerMaster products before and have not had a problem like this as the products are usually high quality, Thank you." *Don't use the exact exuse I did... it will just get obvious, be creative* Step 4: You should then receive an email within 24 hours asking for the Serial Number of the case and a Proof of purchase. Step 5: Simply use the PayPal receipt generator and get a serial number off Criaglist, eBay etc... Step 6: You should then receive another email saying, thank you and that they're sending out your new fans Step 7: Profit!!
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Goodbye. | IP: 173.217.51.216 - Email: [email protected]
Fuck ya im surprised stuff like this works
(12-07-2015 - 03:23 AM)HostedLobby Wrote: Fuck ya im surprised stuff like this works

Yup, it is almost possible to get anything free online.   :D  If you need anything just let me know.
(12-07-2015 - 06:13 AM)Buzz Wrote:
(12-07-2015 - 03:23 AM)HostedLobby Wrote: Fuck ya im surprised stuff like this works

Yup, it is almost possible to get anything free online.   :D  If you need anything just let me know.

Ok Thanks your the #Best!
(12-07-2015 - 09:40 PM)HostedLobby Wrote:
(12-07-2015 - 06:13 AM)Buzz Wrote:

Ok Thanks your the #Best!

#Buzz4Prez
Nice share Buzz:yus:
(12-08-2015 - 01:34 AM)Nova Wrote: Nice share Buzz:yus:

No problem,  if you need anything let me know.
thats amazing dude lol :)
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
thanks for this thread bud
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
thanks for this content man

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)