ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Stupid girls

by Watcher - 01-10-2018 - 05:31 PM
I'm not full of experience with Womem, but one things is sure :
Womem want's a prince in their life, but they prefer bastards in real life !
F***, why girls are always attrac by bad guys ....
A friend of me cry every days because his guy is an as*h*** and when i say :" break it", she can't ?
All of her friends can say the same things, she always come back too him.
Not happy in her life but still there ? i don"t understand ....
I guess I was the same when I was younger, it won't be like this forever I guess. We are getting older and wiser.
I was attracted to a guy who was bad for me, I couldn't leave him, even when he hits me. Thinking back I just think I was stupid and blind. But yeah, it's long ago, I learned my lesson. One day she will realize it too.
i need to reach 15 post so i post here.. and my answer its ^^^^^^^^^^^^

i need to reach 15 post so i post here.. and my answer its ^^^^^^^^^^^^...

ITS WORK IF I ANSWER MORE POST HERE..?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed
if she loves you, say you want a menage a trois, bang them in the ass and thats it, she'll love you more and say she hate you .but at least she wont say she love you and be fokin d nighbors.
You need your posts too?
Not all.. not bad kind of guys but maybe the best variable that we can define to that kind of "BAD GUY" is "Extreme" because based on my study and research and experience.. most of Girls want's  extreme relationship.. that will satisfy their being... some when it comes to nature., adventure, foods, and SEX... SEX where most of MAN and WOMEN wanting to satisfy their SEX life.. maybe not break:: but let him go.. and just make their relationship what they really want.. love is not there anymore.. love on her self, and love on what they have.. if they want to have dinner, breakfast. if they love foods, if they want to go on adventure, hang-out. drink alcohol. or if they just want to have sex...
dude this is just some sad cringy stuff if your such a good

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)