ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Studying

by Electronic - 01-26-2016 - 08:47 PM
I FUCKING HATE IT.

Not much else to say, I always hated Mathematics but for my college courses I'll need it so I had to upgrade.
Like, Math? What is it good for? Everything.

Stay in school kids.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
I can agree with you on this even though I am no longer in school but it was though having to study day after day plus the headaches made it worse.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
Well math is very useful for a looooot of things, but some of the stuff that you have to learn is just beyond ridiculous.
[Image: kVutyOy.gif]
Math is useful for a lot of things in life, but at the same time, it's boring to study.
Oh man i hate studying tbh LOL. But its something that i have to do if i want to pass my exams.
Studying - You need it, but you hate it.
Ah, studying. My greatest fear. I don't do it much, because I'm already a straight B student, but as I get older, it gets harder and harder, and I have to study more and more.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
I have used to hate it a lot, and really a lot, but I then realized how important it is and how far could it take you, you hate it, but if you push on yourself to study just for the rest of your studying years, you'll understand how important it was and how valuable studying was.
I despise of studying, i just cant focus on it. But someones, you gotta do what you gotta do.
welcome to the site

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)