ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Stressing sites

by MonkeyBizModz - 11-22-2017 - 11:21 AM
Anyone got a good stressing site?
IPstresser is good type that into google and you will see it, alot of people make fun of ip stresser but for 20$ it hits at 3000mbps or 3gbps and it only takes 500 mbps to hit someone on a home connection it is much more powerful than ragebooter or networkstresser or anything I have been on, but i am working on my own personal booter, toxicbooter.org will be up by christmas. The only issue with IPstresser is they only take cards or sometype of bitcoin i think.
Yeah, i use: webstresser.org
What is a stressing site?
(11-22-2017 - 02:35 PM)WalmartShooter Wrote: IPstresser is good type that into google and you will see it, alot of people make fun  of ip stresser but for 20$ it hits at 3000mbps or 3gbps and it only takes 500 mbps to hit someone on a home connection it is much more powerful than ragebooter  or networkstresser or anything I have been on, but i am working on my own personal booter, toxicbooter.org will be up by christmas. The only issue with IPstresser is they only take cards or sometime of bitcoin i think.

hey man, once it is available you should give out vouch copies
[Image: UtiSCuf.gif]
(11-23-2017 - 08:54 PM)jeryster Wrote: What is a stressing site?

A website where you can pay monthly to make "stress tests" or DDoS attacks on target IP addresses easily through the attack hub.

(11-23-2017 - 08:57 PM)Gonz0 Wrote:
(11-22-2017 - 02:35 PM)WalmartShooter Wrote: IPstresser is good type that into google and you will see it, alot of people make fun  of ip stresser but for 20$ it hits at 3000mbps or 3gbps and it only takes 500 mbps to hit someone on a home connection it is much more powerful than ragebooter  or networkstresser or anything I have been on, but i am working on my own personal booter, toxicbooter.org will be up by christmas. The only issue with IPstresser is they only take cards or sometime of bitcoin i think.

hey man, once it is available you should give out vouch copies
I will

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)