ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Social Media

by xexriqs - 12-27-2016 - 08:58 AM
I hate facebook. People are thinking, that if you are great live, you must do selfies all the time, take a photo of things that you eat... 10 photos daily.
And what with people, that don't make photos all the time? Their live must be horrible, because they don't have anything to show others in photos...
This is sick.
I want to take down the internet for a month. I want to hear the screams and the panic in the streets as everyone's brain melts from having no Facebook.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
thank you verry much m8
Ugh I have no Facebook no twitter no insta on my phone lel
All I'm using whatsapp and Skype
Twitter: @t_rockx
Yahoo: @mr.v4hl

[Image: giphy.gif]
id hang with my m8s honestly.. itd suck but id find other things to do.
I dont like social media
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: scamming
if you are not using social media and using it to your advantage then you have lost
I dislike how many people use facebook as a personal diary. We can fucking read it you dopes haha.
@3 is my slut
I used to use Facebook ALOT, but not anymore. :P
I have over 800 photos from last year on my computer, my total count of photos on my facebook is 2 and it's only because I need it for work purposes,
We have to understand that it's a whole new generation now, it's easier to post a photo to show someone that you've been somewhere than actually go out, hang with friends and share experiences.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)