ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

SkypeGrab Reseller API Script

by Rick - 09-22-2016 - 02:04 AM
Ok guys, so here is a script I made a while back that allows you to use your skypegrab.net api key to make your own resolver where you can sell api's to users. this is also very useful because they have now added a IP lock to all their users' accounts.

http://pastebin.com/vAzqgJEt

If you ever need help just add me on skype.

Enjoy :P
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
Nice, thanks man. It should help me out with a problem of mine.
Very cool, thanks for posting! :D
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
great script! :) i'll probably look at this when i have the time haha.
Quote:Jerk it or lurk it pal. - Albert Einstein

I just wanted to come back and say that I can verify this, it works and it is safe if you wish to use this. Heart
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Be careful if you use this because apparently this is exploiting their product according to a staff member I spoke to on skype after being banned. I tried to explain to him that the whole point of this api for the skypegrab api was because they added an api ip lock. my exact words were:

"what I was saying was since you added the ip lock most users who buy your api or most that I know, have purchased it to use in some sort of skype tool and for me that was a big problem because now anyone using my tool would connect to the api from a different ip, making it impossible to use it with the api lock so I made an api for your api. So I can upload my api to my website, give you my website IP, and put my api in the tool therefore I could comply with your rules but still allow people to use my skype tool."
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
the resolvers for skype username is not more soon working after the update...
Omg thanks for sharing. I searched for something like this in a long time :D
thinx, your are beautiful <3

Omg thanks for sharing. I searched for something like this in a long time :D

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)