ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Skype Resolver Bot | Fully Noted

by Killpot - 04-06-2016 - 04:27 AM
Yo.

So I decided to bring this project back to life and to get it up to speed with current Skype updates. I posted this a while back on HF and can't be bothered enough to rename all files with "HF" in them.

The point of this program actually serves two purposes. If you want a Skype resolver bot then gg. Just message it with "!resolve:{nametoresolve}" and assuming you have a working API, it will fetch the information and send it back to the person that requested the resolve. 

The second purpose this servers is a base for a Skype Bot. Where we check for "if msg.body contains("-keyword-") we can simply copy paste that and have it do whatever we want based on the message received.

The program also keeps a running log of resolves. Along with a export button to export the log into a textfile called "log.txt" inside the root directory of the program.

This project was made when I was just getting into the .Net framework, so it's bound to be sloppy, so you'll have to bear with it.
Here's the GitHub:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)