ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

School is bad

by socoolman - 01-19-2017 - 03:51 AM
its a waste of time in my opinion
(01-19-2017 - 03:51 AM)socoolman Wrote: i think education is only needed up until 8th grade. most crap we learn above 8th grade is useless. they should be teaching more stuff about jobs and taxes and stuff like that. not pointless algebra and crap about egypt.

i agree
Money does play a big role in it, go to a good school get more out of it, go to one of our amazing quality budget cut public schools around the country? It is just babysitting...
school provides you with general knowledge, thats all its good for, nothing elese.
schools are most bad places for our kids. I hope my kids will not go to school.
We can reform the Educational space within the United States to be more in line with what Japan does. Granting public education to children K-8th grade would be ideal, but create a sense of competition through establishing privatized High Schools. This adds greater incentive to preform and applies pressure to boys to excel. Currently, girls preform better in school not because they are superior to men, but rather the differences in boys and girls creates a paradigm that they excel under. Sitting down for 7 hours a day is frustrating for young boys as they would much rather be playing outside, while girls can sit and listen to the teacher all day. In addition, the Pew Research Institute found that these differences have created an imbalance within higher education, forcing more men out which has an ontological impact upon their psyche. Based off this evidence, it is reasonable to conclude that this is a factor of why men commit suicide more often than girls. The feeling of alienation from a state actor trains them to perceive their self worth as less because they do not do as well as girls in school.
I think most of the modern eduction system is deeply failed, but more and more people all around the world are beginning to see that and try to make a change.
We let teachers get tenure. Once they get that, they quit teaching our kids. Then politics/fed government/state and local governments corrupt our schools even more. Kids aren't being taught anything except how to be politically correct (PC). (No more "he, she, his, her ect") SAD
There will never be a net change, the school system will remain fixed on the usual key points
Yeah if you want to be a proletariat normie you only need an 8th grade education but if you want to be an Engineer or Lawyer you need really high levels of education

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)