ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

School is bad

by socoolman - 01-19-2017 - 03:51 AM
I think main stream schools are a waste of time, I think some 3rd party schools do something for students.

Like dedication for kids that love computers for programming or something along the line of that.
I personally believe that education itself should be taught till the 8th grade as well and then as we enter high school we would be taught life skills and important live lessons to prepare us for adult hood. Then college is what would prepare us for our career.

I think if school was this way it would be better for everyone tbh xD
You know, education today does not prepare for life, it's just to give you specialized knowledge, which is too chaotic to be useful... But it does give you some base to start learning a subject of your choice (and start a career). The problem is that after 8th grade we are meant to start thinking about that subject, but we are still supposed to learn everything... Which makes a lot of mess. I am not for shortening education period, but I know that it should be better - maybe we should be able to really choose what we want to learn?

The another problem is the teachers... Not everyone is a good one. And it is meant that way - not everyone should be. But still, we need them and the hiring process does not involve checking the efficiency of teaching... Which is an absurd, because that's what this job is about.
Yeah if you want to be a proletariat normie you only need an 8th grade education but if you want to be an Engineer or Lawyer you need really high levels of education
school is awsome u meet firned and share stor y!
It really depends on where you're attending school imo because in some countries they're very successful in academic endeavours and it shows in how they perform on a global scale.
I agree with you man,im learning all crap in school

Its all worthless information since im not gonna use any in my life
Learning is awesome dude
If you are born a natural leader you're right, anything else you're screwed
well, u cant just make a school just for computers or just chemistry or just any 1 thing because u have to learn some basic things also.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)