ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Robbed a bank!

by Marko - 06-22-2016 - 11:08 PM
upload money with @Eslayer df or it didn't happen

this is the dumbest shit on here
Dave

[Image: Destrix.gif]

"Give a man a mask and he will show his true face."
incase youre not aware of who eslayer is, he does nothing but lie.. hes like a 5 year old kid and when you anger him he pastes a php script with your skype username in and says hes gonna hack you.
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
(07-03-2016 - 03:44 AM)convict Wrote: incase youre not aware of who eslayer is, he does nothing but lie.. hes like a 5 year old kid and when you anger him he pastes a php script with your skype username in and says hes gonna hack you.

lmfao I have to give you rep for this roast , you deserve some real cookies!
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Suspicious.
(07-03-2016 - 03:44 AM)convict Wrote: incase youre not aware of who eslayer is, he does nothing but lie.. hes like a 5 year old kid and when you anger him he pastes a php script with your skype username in and says hes gonna hack you.

Well, Idc about who he is xD really, I only care about keeping the forum active. But yeah haha, I know of many folks like that.
I think Im dumber now
It's on the Internet, so it must be true
(06-22-2016 - 11:08 PM)Marko Wrote: Hey,

So yesterday I was walking across an old bank until I decided to go inside........ Not knowing that safe was open so I packed in 1,000 in my backpack :)  so it's on the news if you really are a fuck feel free to help the cops by calling 1 800 Miami Crime Stoppers :) xD
having a hard time believing that one buddy
(09-06-2017 - 07:54 PM)Albert Einstein Wrote: "It's on the Internet, so it must be true"
Hmm, good imagination.
this is a memethis is a memethis is a memethis is a memethis is a memethis is a memethis is a meme

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)