ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Any one get remote recovery working?

by vectrac20tsri - 01-13-2018 - 11:59 PM
Anyone? I had a try using the code released for ps3 and got as far as it only effecting my self when using selected player, feel like I'm close but not close enough , anyone else have any luck?
Well I think it's very difficult to find because nobody shares and I believe that who has not sells, I think that only Africans and joggy have this, that of ps3 is patched by rockstar, so it will not work
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Abusing the Report function is not allowed. Please read the rules.
I have it working, a lot of people do.
Ban reason: Multi
(01-13-2018 - 11:59 PM)vectrac20tsri Wrote: Anyone? I had a try using the code released for ps3 and got as far as it only effecting my self when using selected player, feel like I'm close but not close enough , anyone else have any luck?

int Give420(int selectedIndex, vector<int> *selectedMenuIndexes, char *itemText, void *functionParameters) {
int subMenuIndex = selectedMenuIndexes->operator[](1);
SET_RP_PLAYER_ONLINE(13288350, subMenuIndex); //rp give not level
ShowMessageOnScreen("You Give Player [13288350] RP");
return 0;
}

This wil only give them RP not a certain level you want to give them
I have Had Give/Take RP for a while but not stats,snacks, unlocks ect
Giving stats is actually really simple. Reverse "NETWORK_STAT_INCREMENT" I think it's called. It uses similar arguments as the normal recovery system for yourself.
I think I have these codes. Is Float, Boolean and INT. Please give me one day to find it in the HD.
No one give this for free
Ban reason: MULTI
Yep thats why I'm keeping 90% of menu detection to myself.
How do i download any content or unlock the links

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)