ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Quitting cigarettes.

by nour - 05-15-2016 - 10:28 PM
So i'm quitting cigarettes, gathering some info a bit here & there.

Any suggestions or tips for me?

FYI, been a smoker for 9 years now, so it's quite hard to quit. :rly:
[Image: bakkame.png]
Start vaping.
(05-15-2016 - 10:29 PM)Axe Wrote: Start vaping.

Isn't that like really expensive?
Nicotine patches / gum if you want to completely try and give up the whole idea of smoking / vaping.
(05-15-2016 - 10:30 PM)Devourz Wrote: Isn't that like really expensive?

Nah you can buy a starters pen out of your local store for like $20. 
And set the amount of nicotine to slightly less than in cigarettes, and slowly start to decrease the dosage of nicotine.

This will help the crave you have for cigarettes.
(05-15-2016 - 10:31 PM)Rizla Wrote: Nicotine patches / gum if you want to completely try and give up the whole idea of smoking / vaping.

Might go for vaping as Axe said & decrease the amount of nicotine to remove the cravings.

(05-15-2016 - 10:32 PM)Axe Wrote:
(05-15-2016 - 10:30 PM)Devourz Wrote: Isn't that like really expensive?

Nah you can buy a starters pen out of your local store for like $20. 
And set the amount of nicotine to slightly less than in cigarettes, and slowly start to decrease the dosage of nicotine.

This will help the crave you have for cigarettes.

i'll buy it asap <3
Spits, and nicotine gum helped me, try the patches. I'v been told it helps too
I'd probably start vaping. It will help a lot to stop your cravings.
(05-15-2016 - 10:28 PM)Devourz Wrote: So i'm quitting cigarettes, gathering some info a bit here & there.

Any suggestions or tips for me?

FYI, been a smoker for 9 years now, so it's quite hard to quit. :rly:

good to hear you are quitting.. its a bad habit and i did it for 2-3 years... tried on when i was 12 and didnt start doing it regularly from age 14-16.

tips? try something else like i started vaping which alot of people are against and say its stupid and shit but it does help... its helped me quite and i have touched since then.. i could stop vaping anyday as there are weeks i go without and i dont feel like i need it but i do it as a hobby :P sometimes go to comps with it
(05-16-2016 - 05:54 AM)Nova Wrote: I'd probably start vaping. It will help a lot to stop your cravings.

Same here tbh

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)