ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Question about this girl

by FalseThoughts - 12-25-2017 - 06:26 PM
If you are going to put a joke comment, just don't.

So there is this girl that I don't really like, but she's dead ass beautiful and nice.
But somehow I care so much about her, and she is currently mad at me, and she's really hard to convince in forgiving..
Idk what to do!
Don't do Anything. There is nothing, you can do.
-snip-
(12-25-2017 - 06:26 PM)FalseThoughts Wrote: If you are going to put a joke comment, just don't.

So there is this girl that I don't really like, but she's dead ass beautiful and nice.
But somehow I care so much about her, and she is currently mad at me, and she's really hard to convince in forgiving..
Idk what to do!

If you don't really like her don't do anything...
25% off coupon: DemonForums
ask her out, all in ya  Peace
~matthew | twitter: http://rapidtory.com/Bx6o | goodbye now
Rub her feet, only way to a women’s heart.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
I tell girls I'm head moderator on a semi big forum that usually gets me the neck. nah but for real. If you have feelings for her but she's mad at you, and you are sure you want to persue those feelings then get her alone so none of her friends are around (trust me) tell her that 1 you're sorry for whatever she is mad at you for, 2. you really like her (go in detail why) and 3 deep down you think why you did what you did to make her mad is because you couldn't come to face the fact that you like her so much so instead you pushed her away making her not like you. boom!

change my name to the Love Doctor.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
Your post, makes no sense. You don't like her but you care about her. Wtf :D
Hmm she looks hot and sexy
LELELELELELLELE
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: leech
whats the problem then, you dont like her, whatever your choice wouldnt matter. unless you like her, you try to be nice and apologized or ask whats wrong with you

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)