ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Ps4 Console Sniffer

by cispi - 03-26-2017 - 08:09 AM
Im looking for a console sniffer for ps4, im not paying $15  for it so if someone could send me the cracked version if there is one thanks
The new psn update makes it not show up the usernames along with the IP.
(03-27-2017 - 08:38 AM)Description Wrote: The new psn update makes it not show up the usernames along with the IP.

i know but sometimes i get other ips through wire shark and cain and lanc doesnt work on alot of games so
Console Sniffer V3 still sniffs IP but your right about username. Oh well, maybe Obamasu will figure out how to get that to work again. I did try some Ip stresser s but not one single one booted anyone not even myself. Octosniff shows some usernames but most fail. Sony must have cought up to all this stuff seems like to me. No I don't boot to troll. I boot those who do troll. It was good booting dicks out of lobbies while it lasted.
also this is so fucking end.
Why is it so hard for some one to just post the link

Cain and abel work the same?
i like how he uses "sniffer"
I believe that there is a cracked version on consolesniffer.com on this forum. Try searching around...
25% off coupon: DemonForums
(12-22-2017 - 09:05 AM)beta Wrote: I believe that there is a cracked version on consolesniffer.com on this forum. Try searching around...

Searched for 30 mins to no avail. Link?
(12-22-2017 - 09:05 AM)beta Wrote: I believe that there is a cracked version on consolesniffer.com on this forum. Try searching around...

thanks!

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)