ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

My story of change...

by DemoniacSpell - 02-25-2017 - 01:25 AM
Hey,

wanna share my last experiences with you. Don't know how to start, but for since 3 years my lifes gettin worse and worse...
My exgirlfried cheated on my, i failed in my exams, lost all of my friends, cause my ex talked shit to them about me.

I was full of hate, wanted revenge...vengeance.
but this fuckin attitude pushed me even deeper in depression.

My only salvation was makin music all day long.
And this gets me back to life...gives me my motivation to go on.
I'll never surrender as long as i'm able to makin music and as long I have
the ability to open my mind and learn new things.
I'm a person without repentance now, without hatred, but with hope.
with gratitude that i'm healthy...

Pain passes. Scars remain. But i've learned to live with it...

Life thaught me how i could see somthing positive in all of this fucking setbacks..

So cheers :)
Feel free to comment.

PS: english wasn't my best subject at school so please be sympathetic about my grammar

PPS: Have a good weekend :)
Oh yes you're so right. I was the friendly "nice" guy before and got no attention to women.
Buf if you're an "asshole" and only look for your own interests all the women wants your attention...but this isn't me...
it's difficult to live with this habit but it try my best to live a free life. without hurtin anybody..
Glad you're okay now
Hey man, life gets better and you will too :)
that's great story
Nice post, I'm very interesting about to read or write about these types of stories or topics. Recently I started to write an artice on funny argumentative essay topics but I failed, At that time I take tips or ideas from see this page and with the help of regarding these topics I completed my article. I'm very happy because there I can get many different topics.
thanks it is a great story

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)