ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

MVT3 reached 100 posts!

by MVT3 - 02-14-2016 - 01:45 PM
[Image: latest?cb=20150124173039]
:yh: this gif is funny, amirite?..

Hello everybody, 
Today I have reached 100 post count, I know that this isn't much but it's a milestone, for me I guess.
Ever since I got into this forum (2/11/2016) 3 days ago, I started posting, I even started to think that I should quit because there is no thread posters unlike the forum I used to be a member with, then I tried to stayed because you know, some crazy miracle happens, and yes, a miracle happened which made me stay, I don't know if it's a miracle, but some people started posting and I quickly replied to them threads, then I got in the skype groupchat, made friends with other people, until I reached 100 posts, which is this thread.

I'm happy that I reached 100 posts count in just 3 days, imagine the stress I had clicking links, I'm also the Top Poster for now (silentgaming pls.), and I would love to get that spree ongoing for days.

Thank you to this people that helped me get my postcount that much:
  • @Skeleton: He's a great friend of mine and he's the person who invited me into DemonForums.
  • @Nil: I knew him before in the other forum that is not allowed to mention, he posts interesting threads so he helped me get my postcount up.
  • @Silentgaming: My rival in shitposting, he will beat me, I'm assuring you that he will, but I will try to defend myself.
  • @Vector: My friend from another forum, even though he just joined today and he didn't helped me get this postcount, I still appreciate him as my friend.

Let's cheer once more as I have reached 100 posts.

xoxo,
MVT3
cool faggots from another forum:
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @Strawhat | Snoop Giraffe | @Malcolm
[Image: tumblr_nvrxlzk0yx1uhjj7ro1_500.gif]
Chatango: Platformer (Message)
Congrats I suppose.

You post quite quickly heh.
Are you sure it's 100? Your maths skills are really mad :p anyway good job
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
(02-14-2016 - 02:39 PM)123 Wrote: Are you sure it's 100? Your maths skills are really mad :p anyway good job

:P  HAHAHA, I'm badass at Math.
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @Strawhat | Snoop Giraffe | @Malcolm
Congrats buddy see you at 200
Almost on 200. Good job to you.
[Image: tumblr_nalad5s4JA1qee6wmo1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_llo0gbJ1lu1qiwkflo1_500.gif]
(02-15-2016 - 05:47 PM)Drizzy Wrote: Almost on 200. Good job to you.

Thank you, Drizzy!
Congratulations on 100 posts, man, you'll beat Silent.

I was in the RSP, hell, SAV and I even shared hentai. His hentai is really good.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(02-16-2016 - 03:26 AM)Malcolm Wrote: Congratulations on 100 posts, man, you'll beat Silent.

I was in the RSP, hell, SAV and I even shared hentai. His hentai is really good.

Never knew you guys had chats together, man, I'm feeling jealous.
I'm nearing 100 as well. Within my first 24 hours of registering.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)