ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Login methods

by Arkanoid - 07-17-2016 - 11:15 AM
HI all this is a great forum and looks damn good! I'd suggest you to add logins with Fb and twitter, what do you think? Sorry for my english
I see what you mean. It would be a nice integration to get more members to join up. I personally don't see a problem with it. However the Admins know what is best so they will decide. :)
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Not sure if anyone would use it, maybe Steam would work but Facebook maybe seems too personal. Between a forum and Facebook, doesn't look like they'd go together.
(10-01-2016 - 08:04 PM)Alex Wrote: Not sure if anyone would use it, maybe Steam would work but Facebook maybe seems too personal. Between a forum and Facebook, doesn't look like they'd go together.

i agree with you facebook is too personal, maybe google account integration would be better
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Vouch for this idea. Steam would be a great idea for a forum like this. Could maybe get away with Google as well?
HI all this is a great forum and looks damn good! I'd suggest you to add logins with Fb and twitter, what do you think? Sorry for my english
(10-04-2016 - 04:44 PM)Pioneerman Wrote: HI all this is a great forum and looks damn good! I'd suggest you to add logins with Fb and twitter, what do you think? Sorry for my english

Check the Cracked Accounts section for those. :yus:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
yep very good :) i love it ^^

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)