ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

database of Laboratory of Advanced Research into Telecommunication Systems

by kollegah - 07-19-2018 - 09:20 PM
Enjoy a database of Laboratory of Advanced Research into Telecommunication Systems! 

Entries: 13.895
Hash presence: Plain text + Hash 
Dump date: unknown
Topic: Arts, R&D, Telecommunication 

[Image: rf62n2j.png]

Download link: https://files.fm/f/h3883cyj
Stock up for life!
Now offering a MEGA COMBO BUNDLE - combination of 1800 [Part 1], 1800 [Part 2], huge anti-public bundle (4,5 GB compressed), + old 4850 database bundle, all for 99$!
Purchase the Mega Combo Bundle here 
Off-the shop purchases are also available if you have other payment methods to offer

The 3600 collection: 
  • This is a combination of 1800 [part 1]  and 1800 [part 2] which I presented for sale recently

• Databases are compressed and DEHASHED (they come with original hashed version) put separately in WinRar folders, many of them have additional information included like topic, etc, which makes working with them more organized and comfortable 

• The collection comes with huge bonus bundle of anti-publics of different regions/countries and services (Yahoo, China, UK, USA, etc.) View

• Another huge bonus, old collection of 4850 databases

• A lot of business, finance, gaming and other "in-high-demand" databases

• An affordable and competitive price , which will let you have a pretty good profit margin and will pay back very easily

• NOTE: This bundle is completely different from my previous bundles I was selling, meaning that their contents don't match at all

• View the list of contents here

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)