ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Freedom bo2 Tool Made By ghostboy2018 | Full working source

by Smokey_xKoVx - 12-28-2018 - 04:05 AM
This is just a source i had laying around on my pc and thought others might want it.

Enjoy!

[Image: 6ff8779d0ecf638da7ddc26a0901e988.png]
Download:
virus scan:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

[Image: Shocked.jpg]
[Image: smoke-mk3-diz.gif]
Discord: Smokey xKoVx#5964
Nice leak, Never made a BO2 tool that even looks like that but nice leak!
If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. 
If broken by an inside force, life begins. 
Great things always begin from the inside.
(12-28-2018 - 09:06 PM)ghostboy2018 Wrote: Nice leak, Never made a BO2 tool that even looks like that but nice leak!

You never made it sure, but it is your tool lol
(12-28-2018 - 09:35 PM)SmokeyxKoVx Wrote:
(12-28-2018 - 09:06 PM)ghostboy2018 Wrote: Nice leak, Never made a BO2 tool that even looks like that but nice leak!

Okay, Love to see your trying so hard to ruin me by making tools and putting my name on them, Kinda childish tbh grow up man, Stop being a kid, But overall at least your taking an interest in me glad to see that, Taking time out your day and effort for me thank you
(12-28-2018 - 09:39 PM)ghostboy2018 Wrote:

Okay, Love to see your trying so hard to ruin me by making tools and putting my name on them, Kinda childish tbh grow up man, Stop being a kid, But overall at least your taking an interest in me glad to see that, Taking time out your day and effort for me thank you

That moment when you show your demon account in your tool video.
[Image: fb5028a5a85c803cb2ada9023036ca1b.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

But nonono, this isnt to ruin anything about you. This is just me leaking sources to this great site for others to enjoy and learn from code.
I mean, its ok for you to do it to others, but no one is allowed to do it to you?
doesnt seem very fair if you ask me
This looks like it's all leaked anyways.
(12-28-2018 - 09:45 PM)SmokeyxKoVx Wrote:

But nonono, this isnt to ruin anything about you. This is just me leaking sources to this great site for others to enjoy and learn from code.
I mean, its ok for you to do it to others, but no one is allowed to do it to you?
Idc if people leak my stuff idc, But lets turn the tides here why is when i leaked YOUR tool that every time i did you went on a b!tch fit and got each post removed? Then begged me to remove it from youtube aswell, Thats not very fair is it? Two can play that game Smokey. And i'm still standing by my statement.

(12-28-2018 - 09:45 PM)SmokeyxKoVx Wrote:

And upon some looking up onto my own YouTube channel, That video is not even on it so in basics a (fake), As i said im very happy your taking so much time to actually fake things to make people think its me, Loving it so much Smokey, So why dont you grow up, Stop starting stuff, And start acting your age not your shoe size. Thanks! p.s keep posting sources that have not been made by me
it doesnt make sense for you to deny it all anymore the fact is we didnt try start shit in the first place you stole smokeys shit so your a leech fact crying saying we ar trying to start fights for no reason is a shitty move cause you know your caught that video you prob removed by now but hey i cant say much more cause ill prob be banned for 'starting shit' so have a good one leech
(12-29-2018 - 12:50 AM)EVX Wrote: it doesnt make sense for you to deny it all anymore the fact is we didnt try start shit in the first place you stole smokeys shit so your a leech fact crying saying we ar trying to start fights for no reason is a shitty move cause you know your caught that video you prob removed by now but hey i cant say much more cause ill prob be banned for 'starting shit' so have a good one leech
Deny what? Explain? You's are posting tool's i've never even made but in fact have been made by smokey and he's put my names onto them in hope to try ruin me of which you have a part in aswell, I never stole a thing that's a fact, I released correct never stole but oh wait when i did release you's all got salty and attacked. You's are starting fights the last time this happened was months ago so why now do you and smokey just pop up posting crap on old threads and starting to ruin my rep? Rick has images that prove you's are clearly going out your way to start stuff, So grow the f*ck up its actually sad stop acting your shoe size. See that last section there whats that called "starting shit"just keep in mind when you's both go out your way to start stuff it leaves a trial of which i've picked up on. Just because you are big and friendly with people does not make you elite to the rules you still have to follow them like everyone does. Which also goes for smokey aswell. So stop starting stuff for no reason please and stop posting sources/tools with my name in a hope to start a fight for no reason what so ever. Remember posts are time stamped aswell.

I'm going to leave this here for the following reasons: If you's become hostile or continue this you's are trying to start things. I'm leaving this here and ending it here to prevent such.

p.s: Sorry owner/admins/mods for having to deal with there crap.
(12-29-2018 - 01:04 AM)ghostboy2018 Wrote:
(12-29-2018 - 12:50 AM)EVX Wrote: it doesnt make sense for you to deny it all anymore the fact is we didnt try start shit in the first place you stole smokeys shit so your a leech fact crying saying we ar trying to start fights for no reason is a shitty move cause you know your caught that video you prob removed by now but hey i cant say much more cause ill prob be banned for 'starting shit' so have a good one leech
Deny what? Explain? You's are posting tool's i've never even made but in fact have been made by smokey and he's put my names onto them in hope to try ruin me of which you have a part in aswell, I never stole a thing that's a fact, I released correct never stole but oh wait when i did release you's all got salty and attacked. You's are starting fights the last time this happened was months ago so why now do you and smokey just pop up posting crap on old threads and starting to ruin my rep? Rick has images that prove you's are clearly going out your way to start stuff, So grow the f*ck up its actually sad stop acting your shoe size. See that last section there whats that called "starting shit"just keep in mind when you's both go out your way to start stuff it leaves a trial of which i've picked up on. Just because you are big and friendly with people does not make you elite to the rules you still have to follow them like everyone does. Which also goes for smokey aswell. So stop starting stuff for no reason please and stop posting sources/tools with my name in a hope to start a fight for no reason what so ever. Remember posts are time stamped aswell.
first iv never posted any tool what smokey does is up to him that satan tool is yours as smokey has shown you tried to sell it on fb and im not trying to ruin you at all your rep is from rep for rep why would i wanna attack your rep? lol and for what rick has im interested to see them images but untill then i dont care so dont bring people in to your shit you tried to say i was starting fights for no reason fuck what happend before with u releasing xkovx sources i dont care about that this shit happened when that satan tool got shown with xkovx stuff in it that you seem to wanna deny when we have everything that you own it

keep playing the victim

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)