ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Bot Chief 4.4.7 Developer Edition

by viickyRez - 11-12-2017 - 08:23 AM
Back again with another hard to find cracked program.  This time around its Bot Chief Developer edition.  Fully working and ready to go once you follow the instructions.

Bot Chief:
EXTREMELY SMART AND POWERFUL

BotChief can not only create automatic web tools quickly, but it can automatically operate desktop programs. It can even simulate real people to register activity in your web page.
COMPILE AND SELL

With a simple mouse click, your idea can become an independent piece of software that you can sell directly to customers and businesses. Build a real program that runs without having to buy anything extra and sell it without paying any royalties. The power is in your hands to convince everyone you hired an expensive team of programmers. You can also use our integrated license and auto-update system for your software, everything is ready for you.
EASY TO USE

Simple clicking mouse and drag-dropping commands will create the software you want, you don't need to know any professional programming knowledge.

[Image: ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.botchief.com%2Fima...s%2F7b.png]

I didnt crack this myself,  got it from another place,  so I cant vouch for its safety but I have included a VT scan. Regardless of what VT says, I would always strongly recommend you use a virtual machine just to be safe when downloading files. 

Download link:
https://mega.nz/#!92Y2lT7Q!kdpnQvKfXylHF...KGOU1NtANk

Virus Total: 
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Attempting to share a virus or anything alike is not allowed
thanks for sharing
hope its working and thx btw
(11-13-2017 - 11:12 AM)XxShiveRxX Wrote: hope its working and thx btw

It is
This is honestly amazing!
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-16-2017 - 08:26 PM)CaptainModz Wrote: This is honestly amazing!

Thanks!
Thanks for share
Ban reason: Spamming the same posts and leeching. Goodbye.
Good! If this bot working like the description says, im gona like every you post!
Good! If this bot working like the description says, im gona like every you post!
nice man i really thank you!

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)