ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Laptop or Desktop

by assasincracker - 08-03-2017 - 02:33 AM
For private use, desktop as a home computer and an smartphone for outdoor and traveling. Laptops tend to wear more than desktops and are less powerful.

I view laptops as a niche option. For people that travel a lot or has very little space. For business use they are also great. You can work in any place with them.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
desktop for gaming and laptop for web
I personally like both, they all got own goods and bads.
Laptops bad sides: not enough power (most of them), can't change GPU or other parts, you can add RAM, change HDD/SSD.

desktop bad sides: drinks electiricity for breakfast, needs external monitor.
Laptop for sure. I've recently bought a gaming laptop for 800$ and haven't turned back.
laptop has always been my first choice :)
I use both desktop and laptop. I use my desktop for coding, heavy gaming and any kind of animation/programming etc I need. When I travel or go anywhere I take a laptop because of portability and still have access to some gaming and the files on hand when needed for light edits.
Desktop for gaming, but some laptops such as lenovo ideapad, etc. are good cheap laptops so if your trying to go cheap i recommend a laptop
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Attempting to share a virus or anything alike is not allowed.
i personally prefer desktop hands down because i never feel the need to have more than a phone on me when i'm out.
I prefer Desktop for work, it is more confortable
Laptop for portability. Peace

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)