ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Kids who complain about free shit

by Joker - 11-27-2015 - 04:48 PM
So I'm partnered with MrModz in KV sales, but he runs a FREE server for anyone to use.  He openly admits it is an NXBLS Rental, and does not try to charge anyone to use it.  All fucking day kids hit ME up (I'm not a part of the server, they think I am due to our KV partnership) about the server "sucking dick" or any variation of that.  It's a free server and all I see are kids complaining about it.  The server is being handed to you for no cost and you find a way to complain about it.  If you don't like it go buy NiNJA, and please stop contacting me about it, it's like messaging someone from XBLZone for NiNJA support for fucks sake.
[Image: fi1z8QY.jpg]

DemonForums Co-Founder
LOL i hate kids like that, they should be greatful for even having free servers
[Image: FvEenNK.png]

I agree that people take "free" for granted. There's a hosting site out there for people who are pretty new to owning sites and all people do is talk crap about it. There's a reason why its free. Its not meant to be compared to all the premium hosting sites out there.
XBLZone all da way babes :)  :P  Heart
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
Its not only this but how can you complain about anything at all if its free i mean you could just not be getting it at all.
Lol when I had my free server all I ran into was people complaining, I mean its free, least you can say is thank you, because I don't have to have you on it.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Goodbye. | IP: 173.217.51.216 - Email: [email protected]
have to agree with you on this one it gets really annoying
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
I can relate to you its freaking annoying lol
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
OMG SO TRUE JOKER AKA KLUTCH

[Image: ToleratedNine.jpg]
Greed is a controversial topic, most of the time people just can't accept what they get and want more

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)