ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Is Donald Trump the Best President?

by investorsir - 05-09-2017 - 03:15 AM
Please let's be honest. Is Donald Trump the best president America has ever had?
no, we've had extremely great presidents - I'd say our current one is sub-par
feel free to contact me at [email protected]
To each his own opinion, with that being said. I don't think he even made the top 44 (lol history joke) but I think as far as this last election things could have gone worse but they were pretty bad. I did not want either candidate to be elected but it came down to the lesser of two evils. Trump or Clinton... So I chose Trump.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
He is about as good as Nixon.
no he dose not now what he is doing lol
Is he, like really?
I like some of the things that he has done to the military and lowering the tax rates for businesses, although I wish he wouldn't pour so much money into the military. Like he's cutting other major things for it, which isn't needed. Our currently military is extremely wasteful and the companies they buy their gear from like Jackets or boots they overprice them by a lot cause they know the military will still buy it, I could get one of those jackets for $80 elsewhere. So yea ending rant
(06-09-2017 - 02:20 PM)Schlarman Wrote: I like some of the things that he has done to the military and lowering the tax rates for businesses, although I wish he wouldn't pour so much money into the military. Like he's cutting other major things for it, which isn't needed. Our currently military is extremely wasteful and the companies they buy their gear from like Jackets or boots they overprice them by a lot cause they know the military will still buy it, I could get one of those jackets for $80 elsewhere. So yea ending rant

I don't want to see the US start a war.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Please be respectful.
He is a good showman, a decent businessman, but a terrible president.
Worst possible president ever liveth. Infact Mogabe is better than trump and he is 99 YRS OLD!

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)