ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

If you could be invisible for one hour, what you would you do?

by Nix - 10-02-2016 - 02:02 PM
I'd tease the hell out of my friends at school and do whatever I can do to embarrass them. (;
(10-02-2016 - 02:02 PM)Alex Wrote: I'd tease the hell out of my friends at school and do whatever I can do to embarrass them. (;

I'd like to be invisible for a few days, so I could get into Area 51 and then back out. There's nothing else I would really need it for.

However since it's only 1 hour, I guess I would go to some restaurant drive-throughs, and ride a motorcycle for a while and freak everyone out.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-02-2016 - 03:18 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-02-2016 - 02:02 PM)Alex Wrote: I'd tease the hell out of my friends at school and do whatever I can do to embarrass them. (;

I'd like to be invisible for a few days,  so I could get into Area 51 and then back out. There's nothing else I would really need it for.

However since it's only 1 hour, I guess I would go to some restaurant drive-throughs, and ride a motorcycle for a while and freak everyone out.

Hah, yeah that'd scare them for a bit.
So many options, haha.

I'd probably go to the bike store near by, hop on a bike and just drive away. Hopefully making it in time back haha.
fly to america and go to white house and look at everything, or area 51. would be neat.
watch the guys in my class...
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
Be in the gym class showers.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)