ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I'm Learning alot of HTML & CSS

by Senpai - 01-10-2016 - 01:10 AM
Hey guys so i have been taking an awesome course to teach me a little about css & HTML codding. This is probably the coolest and funnest language to code in, I find it really interesting and i have learned alot so far.

I have learned how to fully create an HTML Doc from scratch including the <head>, <body>, <html> , <!DOCTYPE html> and other tags.

I have also learned how to style the text or align the text etc.

I have learned how to create  a header such as <h1>Random text</h1>

and i have also learned how to style the text <p style="color: red; font-size: 16px"></p> as well as changing the font <p style="font-family:Impact"><p>

I also learned how to make a ordered list and a unordered list or bullet points as we know them which are created like so
 <ol>
     <ul>
   <li>Something here</li>
</ul></ol>

I also learned how to make them bold and italic Bold is: <strong>Random Text</strong> and Italic is: <em>text here</em>

This is an awesome language and i recommend you guys learn it. It comes in really handy when working on websites!

I still have alot to learn the course is 7 hours long and so far i have completed 22% of the course and i have learned so much from it!

I cant wait to finish the course and be better at this language!
Congrats bro.
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.
(01-10-2016 - 01:17 AM)CaptainModz Wrote: Depending who you talk too, alot of people say HTML/CSS isnt a language. Personally i'd say it is as i learned it around a month ago. Anyways congrats man
Thanks Man :)

(01-10-2016 - 01:18 AM)Ghost Wrote: Congrats bro.
Thank You :)
Html is your bones (human body structure), css is the skin (Eyes, skin color, e.t.c). Php, Ruby, etc, is your organs (Heart, Brain, Lungs..)
(01-10-2016 - 01:42 AM)B74k Wrote: Html is your bones (human body structure), css is the skin (Eyes, skin color, e.t.c). Php, Ruby, etc, is your organs (Heart, Brain, Lungs..)

I like how you put them into words :) Makes it sound cool! And Codding is Cool i really enjoy this. It makes me feel as if i can contribute to the Codding/Technology section of the community by providing support and other materials.
Well you guys know all this coding language - well guess what I know English :P.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
Ah html, was a pain at first . At least for me it was

(01-10-2016 - 06:45 AM)Psycho Wrote: Ah html, was a pain at first . At least for me it was

Oh god and Python
HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT (JQUERY), PHP, and NODEJS!
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: n/a
That's awesome mate! Congrats :)
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
(01-10-2016 - 06:46 AM)HaXzz Wrote: HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT (JQUERY), PHP, and NODEJS!

& English  :shy: :yh: .
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)