ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I cant wait for this election to be over!

by aesheramy - 10-21-2016 - 08:47 AM
Its so depressing and makes USA look like crazy war mongers!
So you're telling me, that the USA didn't look like crazy war mongers before the election?
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-21-2016 - 05:30 PM)Red Wrote: So you're telling me, that the USA didn't look like crazy war mongers before the election?

That's what we should be asking actually, this is the real story here.
Even once it's over, we'll still live with the results for at least 4 years (assuming the winner isn't impeached, or killed.)
Yeeeeeeah? And WHY is it depressing? Trump offers hope for something better. At least with him there's a chance at a better society. If you actually look at his campaign material, instead of letting someone else give you, your opinions, you'll see that his tax plan is AWESOME. It should lead to jobs which will defuse some of the racial tensions for instance.

As for 'war mongers', the pressitutes have been hing Hildog's maniac stance towards Russia.

Also, that's how America has what it does. American exceptionalism is a myth. You kill and steal and threaten to get what you have.
Too much racism, so deport the Mexicans.
Honestly, the only things I like about this topic is hearing the conspiracy theories about them both :P Like Clinton's body double, Trump working for Clinton because they used to be good friends, there are pictures of Trump being at Clinton's wedding and saying that she is an amazing person.
(10-21-2016 - 08:47 AM)aesheramy Wrote: Its so depressing and makes USA look like crazy war mongers!

Same it's turned into it's own fucking TV show.. just pick someone to fuck the country up... both are bad.. it's a lose lose
[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
Too much ads on TV and many boring shows.

Yes, it has to be over  Sick
It's sad really. When something good happens, it's only temporary. When something bad happens, such as 9/11, both World Wars etc, Movies and TV Shows are made about it and it goes on forever!

Even serial killers get their own movies, such as Ted Bundy, and many others. You get famous more easily for being bad than being good!

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)