ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hurricane Matthew

by yums - 10-02-2016 - 08:15 PM
If I still lived in Pennsylvania I would probably been hit by it, but now with my new move to Texas I don't need to worry about this hurricane.
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
(10-08-2016 - 04:24 PM)Wubzer Wrote: If I still lived in Pennsylvania I would probably been hit by it, but now with my new move to Texas I don't need to worry about this hurricane.

That was a good move then! :rolleyes:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Wasn't nearly as big a deal as the news kept spewing out. But I did lose power and water for a day. Got it back now though
(10-09-2016 - 04:46 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote: Wasn't nearly as big a deal as the news kept spewing out. But I did lose power and water for a day. Got it back now though

I hate when the electricity/water goes off. Glad it's over for you man. Heart
Here in Europe everyone is freaking out with this. Journalists say that is one of the most dangerous hurricanes ever in the America's history :o
(10-09-2016 - 05:00 PM)drake13 Wrote: Here in Europe everyone is freaking out with this. Journalists say that is one of the most dangerous hurricanes ever in the America's history :o

That's most definitely an exaggeration. New Orleans got hit with worse.
before the flood was very interesting
(11-01-2016 - 02:20 AM)kingjr014 Wrote: before the flood was very interesting

Pardon me?
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
hjmmm not intresting rly
yes i know rite

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)