ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hurricane Irma: Storm hits west coast of Florida

by patogh - 09-11-2017 - 09:59 AM
Hurricane Irma is blasting up the west coast of Florida after buffeting the city of Miami, with dangerous flooding along long stretches of coast.
It has been downgraded from category three to one but still has maximum sustained winds of 85mph (137km/h).
More than 3.4 million homes in the state are without power, with parts of the city of Miami are under water.
Three storm-related deaths have been reported and several areas have brought in curfews. Irma cut a devastating track across 10 Caribbean countries and territories, killing at least 28 people there.

President Donald Trump has approved a major disaster declaration and emergency federal aid for Florida, describing the hurricane as a "big monster".
seriously though, are there people try to shoot it? with guns?
(09-11-2017 - 09:59 AM)patogh Wrote: Hurricane Irma is blasting up the west coast of Florida after buffeting the city of Miami, with dangerous flooding along long stretches of coast.
It has been downgraded from category three to one but still has maximum sustained winds of 85mph (137km/h).
More than 3.4 million homes in the state are without power, with parts of the city of Miami are under water.
Three storm-related deaths have been reported and several areas have brought in curfews. Irma cut a devastating track across 10 Caribbean countries and territories, killing at least 28 people there.

President Donald Trump has approved a major disaster declaration and emergency federal aid for Florida, describing the hurricane as a "big monster".

we have to help everyone that needs the help there
and then and then and then, Another One....
i wander what 2018 will bring as far as natural disasters.
Any Thoughts?
welcome to the ricefields madafaka
It wasn't that bad. Media always overhypes.
I have family in Florida and it wasn't too bad. I was worried it would end up like Harvey, but I think they're better prepared in Florida. Evacuation and prep went very smoothly and not as many people died.
What am i doing reading this at 5am haha-
(09-11-2017 - 09:59 AM)patogh Wrote: Hurricane Irma is blasting up the west coast of Florida after buffeting the city of Miami, with dangerous flooding along long stretches of coast.

crazy
hizetihizetihizeti

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)