ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hunter X Hunter?

by aim - 05-24-2016 - 04:53 AM
(10-11-2016 - 12:36 AM)Malcolm Wrote: Well I haven't read the manga but in my opinion it was a pretty happy ending, apart from the Chimera Ant arc.

Eh, the fact that both Gon and Killua went their own separate ways was a not so happy ending for me. I thought they'd make another season eventually but I guess not.
(10-10-2016 - 11:13 PM)Rin Wrote: Good to know!

Yea I know, it's a long one. But I think I'm down for a short and little discussion after like 10 EPs, like my first opinion, ya know?
Definitely, just quote me when you do that and by all means, I'm willing to discuss any anime.
(10-11-2016 - 01:15 AM)Axe Wrote:
(10-11-2016 - 12:36 AM)Malcolm Wrote: Well I haven't read the manga but in my opinion it was a pretty happy ending, apart from the Chimera Ant arc.

Eh, the fact that both Gon and Killua went their own separate ways was a not so happy ending for me. I thought they'd make another season eventually but I guess not.

Yeah true, forgot about that. He still got reunited with his father, that was pretty jolly. The manga hiatus is over so you'd think they'd make another season.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(10-11-2016 - 05:32 AM)Malcolm Wrote: Yeah true, forgot about that. He still got reunited with his father, that was pretty jolly. The manga hiatus is over so you'd think they'd make another season.

I think the main reason they made the anime was to promote the manga honestly.
HXH was 'once' the best anime for me. In comparison, Naruto is much much better than HXH .
I hate HXH from Ants chapter and ongoing. It felt like the story is totally lost.
IMO
Yeah it was good. Liked it
hunter x hunter not my fav. anime but you can watch it :D
Hisoka is my favorite character.
Its very good. You need to watch.
you should watch it, i recommend it

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)